New version provides candidates of username or password for HTTP post submission.
The most powerful and effetive password sniffer. Ace Password Sniffer can listen on your LAN and enable network administrators or parents to capture passwords of any network user. Currently Ace Password Sniffer can monitor and capture passwords through FTP, POP3, HTTP, SMTP, Telnet, and etc.
Ace Password Sniffer works passively and don't generate any network traffic, therefore, it is very hard to be detected by others. And you needn't install any additional software on other PCs or workstations. If your network is connected through switch, you can run the sniffer on the gateway or proxy server, which can get all network traffic.
This stealth-monitoring utility is useful to recover your network passwords, to receive network passwords of children for parents, and to monitor passwords abuse for server administrators.
You can see the passwords as soon as it appeared on LAN.
* Support Various Protocols
Fully support application protocols of FTP, SMTP, POP3, TELNET, etc. That means user names and passwords used to send and receive emails, to log on a web site, or to log on a server, can all be captured and saved.
* Support HTTP Protocol
Support HTTP protocol, including proxy password, basic http authenticate authoriation and most passwords submitted through HTML, no matter they are encoded by MIME or base64.
* Verify whether the captured passwords are valid
It can tell whether the passwords are right. You can even get the replies from the server for the login. And it always keeps trying to get valid user name and password pairs.
1) Copyright 2004 by EffeTech. All rights not specifically granted in this documentation are reserved. The unregistered shareware version of Ace Password Sniffer may be freely distributed in any way, electronically via BBS, Internet or any other On-line Services, by means of diskettes or CD-ROM's, etc. It is strictly prohibited to alter the program and likewise to add or delete files.
2) The shareware version is defined as a version that does not include a registration code.
3) Ace Password Sniffer's License of one user is $29.95 USD. One licensed copy of Ace Password Sniffer may be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or it may be installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by more than one person, but not both. Check our web site for pricing on multi-user licenses if you need to purchase this product for more than one user.
We accept credit cards orders, orders by phone and fax, checks, and wire transfers. Prices, terms,and conditions are subject to change without notice, please check our web site for the latest product offerings and prices:
4) Ace Password Sniffer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
5) Other product and company names appearing in this product and materials are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Registered and unregistered trademarks used in this program are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
Tell us your experience with Ace Password Sniffer1.4
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
pasmal (packet auth. sniffer - mal) FREE Packet Auth. Sniffer (or Sequence) Allows you to set on your server this little daemon (pasmal) monitoring tcp/ip & icmp, and on the exact good sequence (the one you only know) run processes (a firewall) - such as access list update, iptables,ipchains. Download
clamav-sniffer FREE Is your server running slowly? Clamav-sniffer could help - it scans for malware such as phishes and viruses that are being transferred over your network interface(s). It includes a dynamic mode which will configure your firewall to block the cracker. Download
Remote Sniffer Detection Tool FREE Remote Sniffer Detection Tool is a utility to detect sniffers running on other machines in the same network (Ethernet) segment. This project is still in a very early beta stage and currently is only a PROOF-OF-CONCEPT for further development. Download